The present General Conditions regulate the use of the Website “locomotion-h2020.eu” (the web), whose owner is FUNDACION CARTIF (CARTIF), with CIF G47565478, address in Technology Park of Boecillo. P. 205 – 47151 Valladolid (SPAIN), and registered on the Registry of Foundations of Castilla y León (Resolution 2005. Form 47001PAT. Reg. nº3), With which you can contact through this link.
1. Access conditions:
The purpose of this website is to provide information about the activity of the European H2020 project: LOCOMOTION. Its use implies the full acceptance by the User of these conditions, so if you do not agree with the content of them, you must refrain use the web. CARTIF reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, may modify, delete or include, without prior notice, new content and/or services, as well as the way in which they are presented and located and the conditions of use of the web.
The User accepts that the access and use of the web and of the contents included in it takes place freely and consciously, under his/her exclusive responsibility, and as a consequence he/she commits to:
- Not to use the web to carry out activities contrary to the law, to morals, or to public order in general, and make lawful and honest use in accordance with these General Conditions, as well as to refrain from any act that could harm, disable or damage the website and/or prevent normal use and use by other users.
- Do not manipulate or alter any content on the website without the express written consent of the owner. Any alteration, modification or manipulation without the consent of the owner, exempts the latter from any responsibility.
- Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the required authorization from the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted; as well as to suppress, evade or manipulate the Copyright and other data identifying the rights of CARTIF or its owners included in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the above-mentioned contents.
- Do not enter or disseminate on the web data programs (viruses or any type of harmful software) that may cause damage to the web..
CARTIF does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website and is not responsible for any damages or losses that may occur, nor for technical defects, including viruses or other harmful elements, whatever the nature, derived from the use of information and matters contained in the web.
The User shall be liable for damages of any nature that CARTIF or any third party may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject by these General Conditions.
CARTIF does not assume any responsibility nor does it carry out any control over the possible hyperlinks that the web contains to contents external to it; however, it will remove those links that include illegal content as soon as it can be known.
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property:
The User acknowledges that all the contents of the web and, in particular, all the information and materials, the structure, selection, arrangement and provision of its contents, programs and development of applications used in relation to them, are protected by rights of intellectual and industrial property owned by the owner of the website or, where appropriate, by third parties.
In no case will access to them or their use by the User imply any type of waiver, transfer or total or partial cession of said rights, nor confer any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication on said contents without prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by CARTIF or the third party holder of the rights affected.
CARTIF owns the elements that make up the graphic design of its website, the menus, navigation buttons, the code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the website or, in other cases, it has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs shown on this page are the property of CARTIF and / or third parties. It is prohibited to use or download them permanently, copy or distribute them by any means without the consent of the owner.
In the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the contents has been entered on the website in violation of their Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, they must send a notification to CARTIF identifying themselves and the owner of the property rights. intellectual or industrial allegedly infringed, providing title or accreditation of the representation of the aforementioned rights.
The web also integrates graphic resources of third parties in some of its sections, these images are generally free to use (Creative Commons). Below we indicate the origin of these resources and their corresponding applicable license:
- License: Creative Commons.
- Free repository: Pixabay.
- Free repository: Unsplash.
- Free repository: Rawpixel.
We take this opportunity to thank and congratulate the work of the previous repositories and authors of free multimedia content.
5. Data protection:
For information about the treatment of your data, see our private policy.
All information that any of the parties communicates or provides to the other or to which any of them has access, will be considered confidential and may not be disclosed, displayed, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties, or used by any of the parties for purposes alien to those who motivated their communication.
7. Applicable legislation:
These General Conditions will be governed by the provisions of Spanish legislation. For any questions that may arise between the parties in relation to the interpretation and execution of this document, both parties agree expressly and waiver of any other jurisdiction that may correspond to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Valladolid, unless otherwise provided by law against in the case of consumers.
© Copyright 2019. LOCOMOTION H2020. All rights reserved.